Summer picnics and family reunions. Ah. Gotta love them. And you gotta take a cool dish to pass, right? This is my absolute go-to. Summery and not mayonnaise-y. I love how all the flavors work together. I’ll be taking it this weekend. Super simple and yummy!
- 1lb box of your favorite pasta, cooked per directions. (be careful not to over-cook or it will get mushy!
- Creamy Italian dressing
- 8oz sliced black olives, drained
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup Prosciutto, chopped
- 1 cup Italian Panko crumbs (optional)
Step One: Cook the pasta according to package directions. When finished cooking, drain the pasta and rinse with cool water.
Step Two: Drench pasta with dressing. Can be done before pasta is completely cool.
Step Three: Add remaining ingredients and toss
Step Four: Top with Italian panko crumbs if desired
I’ll add a picture of the finished product when I make it this weekend!
I love my Advantium Oven from Gerrit’s Appliance.
Thanks so much to them for sponsoring Cookin With Brooke.