Our Fashionista, Andy Paige, recently shared with us 5 things you can purge from your closets and drawers today. You can throw away, donate or get rid of them and de-clutter your closet in minutes!
- Old promotional T-shirt’s that you never wear and/or have no meaning.
- Old underwear and bathing suits that don’t fit or have lost their elasticity.
- Old shoes that don’t fit, hurt your feet or are worn out.
- Socks with holes and hosiery with runs.
- Clothes you’ve outgrown and haven’t worn for over a year. When you lose weight…you’ll want new clothes. I promise.
Find more great tips and ideas from Andy Paige at centsofstyle.com