Otherwise known as…”Not Quite Ready for Full-Blown Fall” cookies. Okay…some people have been consuming pumpkin spice since the end of August. But the REST of us aren’t quite ready. Am I right? Well these cookies bridge the gap. Just a little spicey, but not an overwhelmingly put-some-flannel-on-now situation. Enjoy!
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 heaping tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 ½ cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1 bag cinnamon chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugars on medium speed
- Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients; mix until combined. Add oats and chips; mix well
- Scoop into tablespoon balls of dough
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until light golden brown
- Cool cookies on a baking sheet for a minute then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely
FOR ALL MY COOKIN WITH BROOK RECIPES, CLICK HERE!
I baked these in my Advantium Oven from Gerrit’s Appliance
I love it!