The Grit and Grace Project ladies banded together to share some of their best Halloween tips for you and the kids…
- Buy candy you don’t like. Then if there’s any leftover it won’t land in your mouth
- Don’t break the bank on kid’s costumes. Make something from what you have – it doesn’t have to be Pinterest-worthy – just have fun! Plus it will make for great photos for future teenage embarrassment 🙂
- Leave the family pet at home. Chasing your pet who is chasing the kids costumes is never fun.
- Buy your candy early, during the sales or use coupons!
- Avoid opening said candy bag before October 31 – unless you were smart enough to follow tip one!