We all want our grocery shopping experience to be as easy and even fun as possible! And if you’re a good person (we know you are), you likely try and do your share to help your fellow shoppers and the hard-working staff. But are you really helping? Here are five things that Yahoo says you may be doing at your local grocery store that feel like they’re helping but are actually making it harder for everyone…
1. You offer cooking suggestions
2. You share you brand knowledge (and maybe even some ethical advice)
3. You help out with the check-out separator
4. You tidy up the check out station
5. You hand off your shopping cart to the person collecting them in the parking lot.