Today’s #MomTip is a great Easter recipe to make with your family! Rolls with marshmallows wrapped inside, they become hollow as they bake. A fun representation of the tomb of Jesus on Easter morning, when you break them open they are empty inside!
– 1 (10 oz.) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
– 8 large marshmallows
– 1/4 cup melted butter
– 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
– 2 tablespoons white sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
2. Separate crescent rolls into individual triangles.
3. In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar.
4. Dip a marshmallow into melted butter, then roll in sugar mixture. Place marshmallow into the center of a dough triangle. Carefully wrap the dough around the marshmallow. Pinch the seams together tightly to seal in a marshmallow as it melts. Place on a baking sheet. Repeat.
5. Bake in a preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.