This means you CAN use them on porous surfaces! https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/clorox-wipes-cleaning-tips-258410
The trick is to pulverize it first https://skillet.lifehacker.com/you-should-definitely-pulverize-everything-bagel-season-1834670937
Raise your hand if your hard boiled eggs always turn out looking like the picture above after they’re peeled!
Here’s the secret to keeping that from happening, baking soda!! Follow these easy steps below for easy peeling!
- Put your eggs in a pan and add water until eggs are covered
- Add a pinch of baking soda
- Put over heat and boil until they’re at a rolling boil
- Cover and turn off heat, leaving them sit for 10 minutes
- Run them under cold water
- And peel away!
Kind of brilliant actually. Click here.
Roses are beautiful, fragrant flowers that come in a wide variety of colors and sizes and are very popular for tomorrow’s holiday! Given the right care roses can stay fresh for a week and a half after being cut. Click here to find out how!