Here is a fun dip to throw out on Easter with Graham Crackers or Vanilla Wafers.
– 1 bag of Cadbury eggs
– 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
– 1 stick of butter, melted
– 2 tbsp of brown sugar
– 1 block of cream cheese, softened
- Take half a cup of Cadbury eggs and break them up into small pieces
- Blend cream cheese and butter
- Add in powdered sugar and brown sugar
- Mix all ingredients together, then add smashed up Cadbury eggs and mix them in
- Serve with Graham Crackers or Vanilla Wafers
Here’s the full video of how to!