- 1 sleeve or so saltine crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 bag (12 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Line a 13×9-inch cookie sheet with parchment paper then saltine crackers in a single layer (I used a jelly roll pan)
- In a medium saucepan combine the brown sugar and the butter. Bring to a boil and boil for 3-4 minutes
- Immediately pour over saltines and spread to cover crackers completely
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top. Let sit for 5 minutes. Spread melted chocolate with a spatula and
- Top with chopped nuts
- Cool completely and break into pieces
The Advantium Oven from Gerrit’s Appliance is so great!
I love mine!