As the COVID-19 continues to spread, local organizations are actively working to assist those impacted.
We hope to update this page regularly to provide resources for you to get engaged and help our community.
Hand 2 Hand
Hand 2 Hand has been updating their Facebook page with different opportunities for you to volunteer during this time.
Love INC of SE Ottawa County
Current Emergency Food Needs:
– Peanut Butter
– Canned chicken
– Complete pancake mix
– Canned fruit
– Pasta sauce
Holland Rescue Mission
Childcare at Family Hope Ministry Center (daily from 9am – 11am and 2pm – 4pm. You can sign up here!
– Vitamin C in any form
– Boxes of Kleenex
– Digital quick read thermometers, skin touch or ear
– Hand sanitizer and wipes
– Nonperishable pantry items
Items can be dropped off at either of our shelter locations: 166 South River Avenue or 356 Fairbanks Avenue in Holland.
Head to their website for more information.
Community Action House
How you can help:
1. Drop off additional food at 14th Street (see requested items here)
2. Consider volunteering, especially people not in at-risk categories (signup here)
3. Donate financially (here) to help keep us financially strong as we put more into this effort.
United in Christ Ministries
Door to door food delivery to kids and families in SE Grand Rapids.
Check out their Facebook page for more information.