Am I the only one on the planet that hadn’t tried these before? This is a kid-friendly side dish that your whole family will love! (I paired it with meatloaf)
- Cooking spray, for spraying the waffle iron
- A 30-ounce bag frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 4 TBS (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup grated Cheddar
- Preheat waffle iron on the regular setting and spray both sides with cooking spray
- Squeeze out any excess moisture from the hash browns and put in a bowl
- Pour the melted butter over the hash browns
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and stir
- Scoop a heaping 1/2 cup of the seasoned hash browns into each waffle section
- Top with 2 TBS cheese
- Top cheese with another 1/4 cup hash browns
- Close the waffle iron and cook for 15 minutes
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients
FOR ALL MY COOKIN WITH BROOK RECIPES, CLICK HERE!
The Advantium Oven from Gerrit’s Appliance is so great!
I love mine!