I found this article from Grown & Flown titled Eight Things That We All Feel In Our Forties. Let me know if you agree!
1. You May have teenagers who make you cry and frustrate you.
2. You have no time for fake friends.
3. You no longer clean like the dickens before company comes over.
4. You have no desire to fit in where you don’t belong.
5. You know which jeans make your butt look good and you don’t have a problem spending extra money on them.
6. You don’t have the energy to argue with people over dumb stuff.
7. You know what you deserve.
8. You are in the midst of hormonal shifts.