6 Signs You’re Taking Your Family for Granted.
- Other less important things get more of your time than they do
- You find yourself regularly enjoying time alone more than time with your family
- Your kids repeatedly ask for your time and attention, but your list of excuses keeps getting longer and longer
- Your spouse is frustrated by your lack of interest and involvement with the family
- It’s hard to remember the last time you played in the snow with your kids or played ball in the backyard
- You’re in the habit of saying no before you even hear them out