It’s all things PUMPKIN this month!
True confession. I’ve NEVER tried overnight oats before. But this sounded intriguing. And if you’ve never tried it either, this recipe is a good place to start! I’m still not ready to eat it cold, but this is super delicious either way!
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt (I used vanilla)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any milk)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 TBS pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- Chopped pecans
- Whipped Cream (optional for some)
- In a medium bowl, mix together yogurt, milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla and syrup until well combined.
- Stir in oats, chia seeds and spices.
- Pour into a glass jar or container and place in fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with pecans and whipped cream either warmed or cold.
Makes 2 servings
The Advantium Oven from Gerrit’s Appliance is so great especially when you need an extra oven for the holidays!
I love mine!