– 8 oz cream cheese, softened
– 1 cup crushed pineapple with juice
– 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
– Small pistachio pudding
– 1/4 cup toasted coconut (plus more to sprinkle on top)
1. Combine cream cheese, pineapple with juice, yogurt & pudding until smooth & creamy (if too thick, add more juice)
2. Stir in 1/4 c. toasted coconut.
3. Spoon into a serving bowl; top with additional toasted coconut.
4. Serve with vanilla wafers or graham crackers.
The Advantium Oven from Gerrit’s Appliance is so great!
I love mine!