Is anyone in your home watching some basketball these days?
This is a great snack for that!
- 8 oz tube crescent rolls
- 12 oz package mini cocktail sausages
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella pearls
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1 egg whisked with 1 tsp water
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll crescent sheet and tear where perforated
- Cut each triangle into 3 smaller triangles
- Place one cocktail sausage with one mozzarella pearl on the thick side of each triangle, roll up
- Brush with egg wash
- Sprinkle with seasoning (I used Lawry’s)
- Bake at 400 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown
The Advantium Oven from Gerrit’s Appliance is so great!
I love mine!