This recipe dates back to my high school days and I’m not sure I’ve made it since about college. But I got a request for it, so here you go! There are many similar recipes out there, but I don’t think any are quite like this! Enjoy!
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tub (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Blend in sugar and peanut butter. Gradually add milk. Fold in whipped topping and chocolate chips; spoon into the crust. Sprinkle with peanuts. Chill overnight.