Does it get any easier than this?
This One Pan Balsamic Chicken and Veggies couldn’t be any easier! It only takes about 20 minutes and there’s no need for any other side dishes because the veggies are included!!
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing (Light Italian is what was recommended)
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 1/4 lbs chicken tenderloins
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lb fresh green beans (or Asparagus if it’s in season)
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- In a mixing bowl whisk together salad dressing, balsamic vinegar and honey, set aside
- Heat olive oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat
- Season chicken with salt and pepper then place chicken evenly in skillet
- Cook about 6 – 7 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking, until chicken has cooked through
- Prepare green beans (or asparagus) and tomatoes
- Add half the dressing mixture to skillet and turn chicken to evenly coat
- Transfer chicken to a serving platter while leaving sauce in skillet
- Add beans (or asparagus) and carrots to skillet, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until tender
- Transfer veggies to platter with chicken
- Add remaining dressing mixture to skillet and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 1 minute
- Toss chicken, tomatoes and the rest of the veggies in the hot dressing
- Transfer back to platter and serve
The Advantium Oven from Gerrit’s Appliance is so great!
I love mine!