This the home-made version of what you might think of as “Chex Mix”. This is so much better and extremely addicting! It makes a bunch. So feel free to give away!
- 1/2 box of the following cereals
- Rice Chex
- Wheat Chex
- Corn Chex
- 2 cups stick pretzels
- 1 lb mixed nuts
- 1 lb dry roasted peanuts
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup of oil
- 3 Tbls Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic power
- a couple of dashes of hot sauce
- Mix dry ingredients all together in large bowl.
- Melt butter and add oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic power and hot sauce to it.
- Pour wet mixture over cereal/nut mixture; put in large roasting pan and bake in a 200 degree over for 2 hours. Stir well every 15 minutes or so to insure that all dry ingredients get coated with oil mixture. Enjoy!
As always, thanks to…