All it takes is four ingredients to make snow ice cream for a fun activity with your kiddos!
– 1 can evaporated milk (12 ounces)
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– Bowl of Snow (about 1/2 gallon)
1. In a small bowl, mix the milk, sugar, and vanilla together until well combined.
2. In a large bowl, add about 8-10 cups of snow. Pour the milk mixture over the top and stir well to combine. The texture will be close to that of homemade ice cream (thinner than store-bought ice cream).
3. Serve right away, adding toppings if you’d like