Most of us could stand to drink more water throughout our day. Here are some tips to do just that!
– Start by determining how much water you need – keep track of how much water it takes throughout the day to make sure the color of your urine is somewhere between light yellow and clear.
– Keep your water cold – temperature preferences vary from person but more people are likely to drink water if its colder.
– Toss in flavorings
– Set timers or alerts to remind you
– Mark deadlines on your water bottle
– Use a straw
– Eat spicy food
– Find the perfect water bottle
– Sip before you’re thirsty
– Switch out the drinks that dehydrate you for water