This might not seem like as much of a “recipe” as it is an idea. It’s such an easy way to get a good breakfast and i love that it’s totally customizable! Just prepare most of the ingredients ahead of time, and they’re perfect for busy mornings, camping, boating, or summer mornings when you’re already at work and the teens slept in. They can do this!
- Bacon strips, cooked and halved
- Breakfast sausage, cooked and halved
- Eggs, scrambled (Salt and pepper to taste)
- Small flour tortillas, warmed
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Green onions, thinly sliced
- Bell peppers, thinly sliced
- Cook up bacon, sausage and eggs if serving this morning. (everything else can be made ahead of time and transported and you can just cook the eggs the morning you’re serving them if it’s easier)
- You can totally make this into a breakfast burrito bar and have people make their own to their preference.
- Take warm tortillas and fill with preferred ingredients.
- Wrap and microwave until the cheese melts
- Serve with salsa
One of the things I love about this is that you can totally make them all ahead of time. Wrap them in foil individually and even freeze them! Then throw them on the grill or campfire grate or in the oven, or unwrap and warm in the microwave!
For ALL my Cookin with Brooke recipes, click here!
I love my Advantium Oven from Gerrit’s Appliance.
Thanks so much to them for sponsoring Cookin With Brooke.