When I saw these on a pin, I just HAD to make them. Not sure what everyone is bringing to your New Year’s or Game Day gatherings, but these are so different and delicious! Plus, they’re only 140 calories! WHAT?! Don’t delay! Make these today!
- 1 2/3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 4 TBS barbecue sauce
- 1/2 TBS chives
- 12 wonton wrappers (found in the produce section)
- 1/2-3/4 cup reduced fat 2% shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix chicken, pineapple, BBQ sauce, and chives in a medium bowl until well coated.
- Lightly spray cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray and press a wonton wrapper into each cup
- Spoon about a tablespoon of the chicken mixture evenly into the cups, and sprinkle with cheese
- Bake at 375 for 18-20 minutes. Let the cups cool for 5 minutes before popping them out so they keep their shape.
As always, thanks to…