Maybe you’re not a baker, and that’s okay. You can still provide homemade holiday treats! These are simple and the kiddos will LOVE to help!
- 16 oz Pretzel Rods
- 12 oz Chocolate Chips, dark or white chocolate or Candy Melts
- 1-2 TBS Shortening
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper
- Microwave 2 cups of chocolate and shortening in a tall glass for 45 seconds. Stir. If necessary, microwave for additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted
- Dip the pretzel rods into melted chocolate, tilting the glass to easily cover as much of the pretzel as you want. Use the side and rim of the glass to remove excess. Place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with sprinkles
- Let set up. Store in an air-tight container.
As always, thanks to…