Did you know that pumpkin is great for your skin? They’re loaded with vitamins A, C, and E plus lots of beta-carotene, zinc, potassium, and antioxidants.
This face mask recipe is refreshing and tingles just a tiny bit when you first apply it but leaves your complexion fresh and glowing.
What you need:
2 tbsp organic canned pumpkin puree or 1 small pumpkin
1/2 tsp organic honey
1/2 tsp milk
1. Start with clean skin. Remove all makeup and wash your face with your regular cleanser.
2. Combine pumpkin puree, honey, and milk in a small bowl and mix well. If you’re using a fresh pumpkin, scrape the insides and remove the seeds. Beat the gooey insides to a creamy pulp and mix with honey and milk.
3. Apply the mask using your fingers or a medium-sized makeup brush (avoid getting the mixture too close to your eyes).
4. Allow the mask to sit for about 20 minutes.
5. Gently wash off the mask with a warm, damp washcloth and follow with a moisturizer.