Don’t you just LOVE CrockTober?! It’s so fun getting cozy and indulging in all that comfort food! Did you know you could make LAVA cake in the CrockPot? I didn’t, but I just HAD to try it!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- ½ cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 box (4-serving size) instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 bag (12 oz) chocolate chips
- Spray 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray
- In large bowl, beat cake ingredients with mixer as directed on box (subbing milk for water)
- Pour into slow cooker
- In medium bowl, beat pudding mix and 2 cups milk with whisk
- Pour into slow cooker over cake batter. Do not mix. Sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting about 3 hours or until cake is set and pudding is beginning to bubble out of cake. It will be gooey. It’s supposed to be!