This tastes like comfort and Thanksgiving and Christmas all rolled into one EASY dish! Seriously. All you do is put these 4 layers in a CrockPot and walk away. AND…it can be the whole meal! If you want to add a salad, great. But your veggies and starch and protein are all covered! We will definitely be making this one again!
- 4 chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 box chicken stuffing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 soup can water
- 10 oz bag frozen green beans (I used french cut)
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray
- Season chicken with salt/pepper and place in the bottom of a crockpot
- Top chicken with stuffing mix
- In a separate bowl, mix together soup, sour cream and water. Spread over stuffing
- Place green bean on top
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours (or LOW for 6 hours)
I LOVE my ADVANTIUM Oven from Gerrit’s Appliance! It’s the perfect size and I LOVE that I can microwave AND bake in it! Check them out here!