For some reason, I was craving this the other day, so I looked up a recipe. There were several. So I took my favorite parts of all of them and created this.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 TBS sugar
- 2 TBS red wine vinegar
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 7 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped roasted almonds
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- Mix the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar together in a small bowl for the dressing
- Stir the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl
- Fold in the dressing and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours
- Serve cold
The Advantium Oven from Gerrit’s Appliance is so great!
I love mine!