A poll of 2,000 adults found that these are some of the top things to do to put a smile on someone’s face! Just in case you want to spread smiles 🙂
1. Good news
2. If someone smiles at you
3. Positive news
4. Seeing loved ones
5. Making someone else smile
6. Someone telling a joke
7. Being with family
8. Getting a surprise from someone
9. Seeing a baby laughing or smiling
10. A compliment from a stranger
11. Listening to music
12. Waking up to sunshine
13. Eating a nice meal
14. TV Shows
15. A nice weather forecast
Clorox is assuming they won’t have their wipes stocked up until 2021, if you’re having a hard time getting your hands on some in the store, here’s how to make your own!
How to make disinfectant wipes with alcohol:
What you’ll need:
– at least 70% rubbing alcohol (undiluted) for the most effective clean
– a roll of paper towels (or small kitchen cloths for reusable wipes)
– an airtight container that is large enough to store them.
1. Pour rubbing alcohol into your airtight container, leaving enough room at the top so the cloths can fit inside.
2. Add the paper towels or cloths to the container and fully submerge them in the alcohol.
3. Let the wipes soak for at least five minutes before using.
How to make disinfectant wipes with bleach:
What you’ll need:
– bottle of bleach (check expiration date to make sure it is still effective)
– rubber gloves
– airtight container
– paper towel
1. Prepare the bleach solution by mixing 4 tsp of bleach per quart of water.
2. Pour the solution into your airtight container, taking care not to fill it up all the way.
3. Add the paper towels or cloths to the container and fully submerge them in the solution.
4. Let the wipes soak for at least five minutes before using.
*Note: when mixed with water, bleach is only effective for about 24 hours, so these homemade wipes are not intended for long-term storage.
This tip will have your microwave looking clean and smelling good! Below are a couple simple ways to do it!
Start by cutting your lemon in half. Then in a microwavable bowl, add 1/2 cup of water. Squeeze the lemon juice out into the bowl with the water. Drop both the halves of the lemon in the water/juice mix and microwave for 3 minutes. Then leave it sit in your microwave for 5 minutes. The steam will loosen dried on filth and leave a fresh lemon scent. Then grab a rag and wipe down the surfaces!
You can also follow these same steps but instead of using a cup, pour your water and lemon juice directly onto a pile of paper towels. After microwaving them for three minutes, just use the paper towels to wipe down your microwave. That way you don’t need to clean your cup or find another rag!