1. You commit “unnecessary spending” like gym memberships you don’t use.
2. Your tires aren’t inflated – keeping your tires inflated can improve gas milage up to 3%.
3. You don’t keep track of your change: it can add up over time!
4. You throw out food. Don’t over-buy produce and keep track of expiration dates.
5. You don’t take advantage of rebates.
6. You only buy name brands. Buying store brands or generic can save you money.
7. You neglect your car. Changing the oil and doing regular maintenance will save you in the long run.